Thursday, March 28, 2013

Full Moon

     Today I got to ride to work with a big beautiful moon. There was less traffic due to Holy Week and I got to work in record time. I am feeling really good but after taking my last update picture I know what I need to work on. I seem to have lost weight everywhere except for my upper torso and I look out of proportion. The only time I have seen my shoulders small was when I got down to 127 lbs. I am currently at 137.
April Goals
Lose 2 lbs per week
 brush with BS/lemon once a week
Create an upper body workout and do 3x per week

     I will post another update picture the end of April. This way I can really tell a difference and feel a little more motivated. I look so much better than I did but with all of the cycling I expect more. 

     Did I mention how much I love riding to work? no buses, no waiting, no bus or taxi fees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment