Friday, March 29, 2013

Be Prepared Grasshoppers

     Note to self: everything is closed on Good Friday. Yesterday I decided to take matters into my own hands and stop eating before bed. Needless to say this morning I was hungry and even hungrier after rolling up to my workplace. On my lunch hour (which is actually breakfast time) I decided to run over and grab a chicken and veggie sandwich, closed. I figured the little side store would have burritos and coffee, closed. I was desperate and in the end ordered a fish sandwich.

     I actually had a delicious lunch ready which consisted of curried pasta with salmon and veggies. My husband ate it. I was the better person and said nothing however inside I was thinking "didn't I just mention how nice it was to have something prepared for work lunch" and " you left the house at 8am, HOW could you eat my salmon pasta that early". Number one rule - be prepared. I could have gotten up early and prepared a bean burrito with my whole wheat tortillas and avocados.

     Tonight I am trying pineapple upside cake in my crock-pot with a nice juicy pineapple picked up from the local market!

No comments:

Post a Comment