Saturday, May 18, 2013

Blue Month

I have been really down lately. I have been researching my symptoms and they point to extreme anxiety. I have been grinding my teeth, feeling depressed, lack of control, and feelings of doom.
One of the things that is bugging me most of all is my inability to lose weight. I can ride to work every day for ten months but I can't count my calories and figure out why I am not losing.
Why won't I count? hmmmm seems difficult finding the calorie counter.
Nope, that's not it.
I have thought it through and narrowed it down to: I don't want to count how much of what I am eating. I just ate pancakes and now that I think about it, it would have been simply to jot everything down.
You have to start somewhere. I will start today and for the week I will calculate everything.
I read that pro cyclists on average (women) weigh 1.89 x x inches tall
I calculated my inches (all 60 of them) and came out with 113 pounds.
This means I only need to lose 24 pounds!
only..........

No comments:

Post a Comment